Natural Astaxanthin 4mg Veg Softgel Caps (60 Count)
Astaxanthin can produce many benefits in humans as well. It is one of the most effective, high-quality antioxidants you can take because it:
- protects the entire cell while other antioxidants generally protect one part or the other.
- handles multiple free radicals in our bodies at once, while most other antioxidants only handle one-at-a-time.
- can never become a Pro-Oxidant (which can cause additional oxidation to our cells).
- crosses the blood brain barrier to bring its antioxidant activity and anti-inflammatory properties to help protect the brain and eyes.
- helps prevent photo-aging and improves the skin’s appearance and quality from the inside out.
- bonds with muscle tissue to control oxidation and inflammation, especially in athletes and active people.
Astaxanthin should be also be noted for its immune support properties. In addition to an extensive body of animal, in vitro and human research, a groundbreaking 2010 study has found astaxanthin a strong immune system modulator in healthy humans. The study’s results show five distinct benefits related to immune function from astaxanthin intake, including increasing the total number of anti-body producing B-cells, amplifying natural killer cytotoxic activity, stimulating white blood cell counts, decreasing DNA damage and reducing C-reactive protein, a marker of systemic inflammation in the blood. This means that astaxanthin works through multiple pathways as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant to support cardiovascular health and immune response.*
In all, astaxanthin boasts 600 human clinical trials and pre-clinical studies showing its importance as a strong, high quality antioxidant and safe and natural anti-inflammatory with a key role in overall cellular health as well as supporting healthy aging of essential body systems.*
100% vegetarian softgel
Supercritical fluid extraction
Princeton Vitamin’s Natural Astaxanthin formula is a Natural Algae Astaxanthin Association (NAXA) verified product and is now available at select pharmacies, health food stores, ebay.com and Amazon.com.